In my early years growing up on a large farm in the Wheatbelt in the south of Western Australia, I had access to wide-open spaces, fresh air, and ample opportunity to discover, explore, observe and fall in love with nature.
That love of nature has never left me, even after I moved to the city as a teenager and with all the distractions that come from having so many new things to do, I always loved to stop, take a deep breath, and soak up anything nature was happy enough to show me.
I am a husband and father to two beautiful kids, I enjoy passing on the knowledge that I have learned from my family and my own experiences to my kids and hope they too will enjoy nature in all its different forms.
After buying a camera to take on a family holiday to the Canadian Rockies many years ago, I knew I had found a way of capturing and presenting the beauty of nature to a worldwide audience.
I am constantly in search of new ways to photograph wildlife and the environment they live in.
Please come with me on a journey so I can show you nature images presented as art in my own way.
Frequently Asked Questions about purchasing prints.
- How are my unframed purchased prints sent to me? All of my unframed prints are sent in sealed post-pack tubes with Australia Post and come with Aus post tracking numbers. Your print will be rolled and wrapped in acid-free tissue paper before being sealed in a post-pack tube with the certificate of authenticity.
- Do you sell framed prints? Yes, we sell framed prints. If you are interested in having your print framed, please contact me to discuss all options regarding framing and postage.
- Do you deliver worldwide? Yes, we deliver prints to anywhere in the world.
- Is shipping free? Yes, shipping is free for all rolled prints worldwide! Framed prints or stretched canvas will incur shipping costs.
- Do I receive a certificate of authenticity with my print? Yes, all of my prints come with a personally signed and numbered certificate of authenticity relating to the print you have purchased.
- Are your prints actually limited editions? Yes, my prints are limited to a set number. Usually, this number is set to 100, although in certain situations prints may be limited to 50 or 10.
- Will my print be signed? Yes, I personally sign all of my prints.
What have I been up to?
- My solo photographic exhibition "The Desert Collection" will be on show at the new $32 million dollar Ningaloo Discovery Centre in Exmouth, Western Australia. This exhibition will be on show from the 15th of January through to the 25th of May.
- Highly Commended image in The Natural History Museums, Wildlife Photographer of the Year in the "Urban Wildlife" category with my image, "Peeking Possum".
- My image "Resting Dragon" is one of only 25 images selected out of nearly 50,000 to be included in the People's Choice Award as part of The Natural History Museums Wildlife Photographer of the Year.
- Winner - Australian Geographic, Australian Nature Photographer of the Year People's Choice Award.
- Two images selected as part of the Australian Geographic, Australian Nature Photographer of the Year exhibition which is presented by the South Australian Museum.
- Two images selected to be part of the Australian Geographic Nature Photographer of the Year exhibition which is presented by the South Australian Museum.
- Winner of "Portrait" category and four other images accepted into Birdlife Australia Bird Photographer of the Year.
- Three images accepted into International Bird Photographer of the Year with one image making it into the 2019 BPOTY book.
- Key speaker at the bi-annual Birdlife Australia bird photography conference held in Fremantle Western Australia.
- The overall winner of The Heart of Our Outback: Landscape and Nature Photography Exhibition.
- Two images accepted into International Bird Photographer of the Year with two images making it into the 2018 BPOTY book.
- My story on Inland Cave Bats published in Australian Geographic. https://www.australiangeographic.com.au/topics/science-environment/2018/12/the-clever-bats-that-nest-in-the-great-sandy-desert/
- In the making of the blue-chip Australian nature production "a Magical Land of Oz" I worked with Northern Pictures as subject matter expert and behind the scenes cameraman out in the Great Sandy Desert in Western Australia filming wild dingoes.